Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Future and Gift Cards



Last night I had a dream that I lived in the future, where the oddest things happened. I won't go into the details, but suffice is to say I was glad to wake up in the present, as dreams go.

However, my dream got me to thinking about the future of technology when it comes to gift cards. Low and behold, when I searched Google I found this article from Chip Chick about the new personalized three-D video gift cards from Home Depot.

Home Depot is one of the favorite retailers of Mercardi.com, where you can buy gift cards at huge discounts from over two hundred retailers, and also sell your unwanted gift cards. Home Depot has always been a leader when it comes to innovation, and once again, with this new three-D video gift card, they do not disappoint.

What do you foresee for the future of technology when it comes to gift cards? Got a bright idea, let's hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment